FedCSIS indexation in SCOPUS
See the gallery below for screenshots of recent FedCSIS proceedings indexed in SCOPUS.
The screenshots show the indexed articles from:
- the proceedings of FedCSIS 2021,
- the proceedings of FedCSIS 2022,
- the special volume of Springer's Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, containing extended versions of selected papers from FedCSIS 2022 Track 4 (AIST).
The detailed metrics can only be accessed by registered users of SCOPUS.
- Thematic Track proposal submission: November 28, 2023
- Paper submission (no extensions): May 14, 2024
- Position paper submission: June 2, 2024
- Author notification: June 18, 2024
- Final paper submission, registration: July 9, 2024
- Conference date: September 8–11, 2024