Skip to main content
Paper reviews and acceptance decisions
- For all FedCSIS events, the review process is arranged as the standard single-blind peer-review process:
- The names of the reviewers are hidden from the authors.
- The names of the authors are NOT hidden from the reviewers.
- Reviews of submitted papers are conducted by the members of a Program Committee of an Event to which the paper was submitted. Result of the review process can be:
- paper rejection,
- acceptance as a regular full paper (up to 12 pages in the proceedings),
- acceptance as a regular short paper (up to 6 pages in the proceedings),
- acceptance as a position paper (up to 8 pages),
- acceptance as a communication paper (up to 8 pages),
- acceptance as a dissemination paper (length vary, see here).
- Note that papers, submitted as position papers, cannot be accepted as regular / short papers. However, regular papers can be accepted as short, communication or position papers.
- Thematic Track proposal submission: November 28, 2023
- Paper submission (no extensions): May 14, 2024
- Position paper submission: June 2, 2024
- Author notification: June 18, 2024
- Final paper submission, registration: July 9, 2024
- Conference date: September 8–11, 2024
FedCSIS 2024 is organized by