This session is an opportunity to discuss the recent disruptive technologies and their application in the new society 5.0 for better Human life. It will provide researchers by new trends in Blockchain, IA and Big Data applied to several fields related to smart cities and society 5.0 such as Healthcare, Education, Finance, Mobility, Logistics and quality of life. It is an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss their most recent and relevant research results, innovations, experiences, concerns, challenges, and trends about the application of disruptive technologies applied to Society 5.0. The aim of this special session is to focus on how disruptive technologies can change the way we perform and how it creates more opportunities using emerging technologies.
The list of topics includes, but is not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence in transforming industries
- Data Driven Strategies in innovation and efficiency
- Emerging trends for proactive decision-making
- Blockchain technology and its role in supply chain management, finance, and secure digital identities
- Integration of digital technologies across industries