2024 Call for Thematic Tracks announced
The 19th Conference on Computer Science and Intelligence Systems (FedCSIS 2024) cordially invites you to organise a Thematic Track.
The role of the Thematic Tracks is to enrich and deepen coverage of research topics stipulated for the Topical Areas. Many of Thematic Tracks are the recurring yearly events, but we solicit and welcome proposals for new ones. The Thematic Tracks can run over any span of time within the conference dates; from half-day to three days (depending on the number of collected submissions).
Any newly proposed Thematic Track will be evaluated on the basis of scientific/technical interest and/or its relevance to practitioners in its topics, the clarity of the proposal in addressing the requested information, the innovativeness of the topics, level of correspondence and “value-added” to the denoted FedCSIS Main Track Topical Area.
- Thematic Track proposal submission: November 28, 2023
- Paper submission (no extensions): May 14, 2024
- Position paper submission: June 2, 2024
- Author notification: June 18, 2024
- Final paper submission, registration: July 9, 2024
- Conference date: September 8–11, 2024